Sunday 7 August 2011

St tropez instant glow wash off tan



This is just a quick review of the st tropez instant glow wash off face and body tan. I purchased both of these from asos.com in the sale. The face tanner was around £5 and the body tanner was around £7 both around half price. I decided to get them as they were in the sale and thought that i would give them a try seeing as st tropez is a well known brand in the tanning world.
My first thoughts were that the packaging was nice they both have a silver mirrored effect with the normal st tropez sign downn the side. The face lotion contain 50ml of product and the body one contains 150ml. They both have a nice smell to them they do not in anyway have that biscuit tan smell as these are both wash off so im guessing dont contain some of teh tanning prodcuts used instant and gradual tanners. 
As you can see from the picture above they both have a dark colour to them. I like this because it means you can see where your applying it when you put it on. The face lotion has a slightly darker colour to it but i dont find that it tansfers that dark onto the skin obviously depending on how much you put on as these are buildable. 
These both give the skin a really nice tanned colour without looking too over the top or orange. I tend to used the body one on my arms and legs if i want to go out in a dress or shorts but dont want to get my white legs out. This product sorts me right out, it gives you just enough colour to take that hint of paleness off. As for the face tanner i tend to mix this with a little bit of my moisturiser and it just helps to even out the skin tone and great for if you dont want to wear makeup on a hot day but dont want to look too pale. 
Overall i think these are great products they dont transfer onto clothing so you can out it straight on and get dressed to go out. I think i wouldnt personally pay the full price for these products not because they arnt good but jsut because at the end of the day they are wash off procuts, but if you are happy paying a bit more money then i would say try these out! 
I also did a review of this on my youtube channel so go check it out at youtube.com/zoesbeautytalk

No comments:

Post a Comment