Wednesday 27 July 2011

Laura Mericer Mineral Foundation


I finally decided to buy the laura mercier mineral foundation, ive been wanting to try it for a long time now as ive heard such good things about it. I was mainly looking for a foundation that is quick and easy to apply but still provided me with good coverage and this product did just that!!

The laura mercier website says that this is a finely milled powder composed completely of natural elements with 15 active amino acids to clear the skin of toxins, promote healthy skin cell growth and fight the aging process.
I love this foundation I apply it using either my Mac 187 brush or the real techniques buffing brush. Whats great about this foundation is that you can choose the coverage, applying a small amount with give a really nice natural finish but you can also build it up by applying more which is what i love. It has a really nice soft texture and it doesnt look powdery on the skin. Even though its a powder based product it does give you a subtle dewy look as the day goes on but people with oily skin dont let that put you off!! I have combination skin and on days where my skin is a little more oily this still works great!! I have it in the colour real sand which is a perfect match for me there are a variety of colours to choose from. I would definately reccomend going to your nearest counter and trying this product out! It is a little bit pricey i think around £31 but it lasts ages and is worth it! Its great for those days when you dont really have time to sit and do your makeup be ause its so quick and easy to apply. I cant say enough good things about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment